Project Management is one of our key strengths. We not only bring expert knowledge and experience to the project, but are determined to add value to existing processes and methodologies being used. We also carry out project health and feasibility checks as well as business case validation.
Our project management services range from:
- Project initiation and formation activities such as setting up the correct project organisation structure, governance, planning and budgeting, and determining the control mechanisms to be used
- Hand-holding less experienced project managers
- Putting customised tools and processes in place based on the existing competencies within your organisation
- Project feasibility studies and project reviews
- Complete project end-to-end delivery
- Project Management Training
CASE STUDY – IRISH LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
Azimuth Management Consulting (AMC) has completed a programme of work to migrate c.500,000 in-force policies and another 500,000 out of force policies from four core systems across two financial services organisations onto the Irish Life core platform.
AMC were involved in the defining the approach, sizing, scoping and costing the programme as well as the establishment of the overall governance. AMC were actively involved in the programme and stakeholder management to ensure the programme delivered to time and budget.
Across these two migration programmes Azimuth Management Consulting were responsible for :
Estimation, Planning and Resourcing
- Preparation and running of workshops to determine gaps, features and consolidations
- Preparing estimates of effort and cost by resource type
- Determining phasing and migration approach
- Determining test and reconciliation approach
- Establishment of processes, tools, governance and decision mechanisms
- Migration, testing, software enhancement
- Data mapping, transition, data cleaning
- Product definition and consolidation
Product Consolidation and Design Decisioning
Testing and Reconciliations
What our clients say
“Azimuth Management Consulting Limited (“AMC”) were a key contributor to the success of Irish Life Retail’s Horizon business transformation programme. A key part of this programme was the implementation of a new Life system and migration of the existing book of business onto the new platform. AMC were responsible for the migration aspect of the project (almost 600K policies from our two existing legacy systems), along with the de-duplication of the client database and the decommissioning of the old systems. AMC ran the project from end-to-end, from the initial scoping and pricing, through the partner/vendor evaluation process, selection and hire of the team, build and test of the ETL software (used to migrate the policy and client data), and eventual decommission of the old systems. The team demonstrated outstanding commitment, attention to detail, technical expertise and professionalism throughout the project.
Migration projects are notoriously complex and high risk and I have no hesitation in saying that AMC’s contribution was absolutely critical to the successful completion of our migration.”
– WHAT PERMANENT TSB CHIEF EXECUTIVE DENIS CASEY SAID OF THE MIGRATION